The best Christmas pageant ever
The horrible Herdmans are the meanest kids around. They lie, steal, cuss, and smoke cigars---even the girls. The last place anyone expected to see them is in church. So when the Herdmans storm Sunday school and take over the annual Christmas pageant, everyone braces for the worst. But no one is prepared for what really happens when the rottenest kids in the world take over the greatest story ever told. It's a pageant full of surprises for everyone--including the Herdmans themselves.
Subjects: Holidays -- Juvenile fiction.
- 1 online resource (1 audio file (1hr., 26 min.)) : digital.
- digital Digital recording
- data file
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Read by Elaine Stritch.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.