Touching Spirit Bear
After his anger erupts into violence, Cole, in order to avoid going to prison, agrees to participate in a sentencing alternative based on the native American Circle Justice, and he is sent to a remote Alaskan Island where an encounter with a huge Spirit Bear changes his life.
155 available of 197 items
- Anger in adolescence -- Fiction.
- Child abuse -- Fiction.
- Indians of North America -- Alaska -- Fiction.
- Juvenile delinquents -- Rehabilitation -- Fiction.
- Teenage boys -- Alaska -- Fiction.
- Tlingit Indians -- Fiction.
Genre: Young adult fiction.
Edition: First Harper Trophy edition.
Description: 241 pages ; 20 cm
Target Audience Note: 013 & up.Link to PAC