Dear Mr. Henshaw
In his letters to his favorite author, ten-year-old Leigh reveals his problems in coping with his parents' divorce, being the new boy in school, and generally finding his own place in the world.
58 available of 61 items
- Authors -- Correspondence -- Juvenile fiction.
- Divorce -- Juvenile fiction.
- Letter writing -- Juvenile fiction.
- Parent and child -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
Other Authors: Zelinsky, Paul O.
Publisher, Date: New York : Morrow, 1983.
Description: 133 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher, pagination and printing dates may vary.
- "A Yearling book."
LCCN: 83005372Link to PAC