A fourteen-year-old Eskimo boy who feels assailed by the modernity of his life takes a 1400-mile journey by dog sled across ice, tundra, and mountains seeking his own "song" of himself.
94 available of 99 items
- Dogsledding -- Juvenile fiction.
- Eskimos -- Fiction.
- Eskimos -- Juvenile fiction.
- Inuit -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-perception -- Juvenile fiction.
- Sled dogs -- Fiction.
- Sled dogs -- Juvenile fiction.
Publisher, Date: New York, N.Y. : Bradbury Press, c1985.
Description: 177 p. ; 18 cm.
Notes: Publisher, pagination and printing days may vary.
LCCN: 84020443Link to PAC