Because of his success surviving alone in the wilderness for fifty-four days, fifteen-year-old Brian, profoundly changed by his time in the wild, is asked to undergo a similar experience to help scientists learn more about the psychology of survival.
89 available of 114 items
- Self-reliance -- Fiction.
- Self-reliance -- Juvenile fiction.
- Survival -- Fiction.
- Survival -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wilderness survival -- Fiction.
- Wilderness survival -- Juvenile fiction.
Genre: Adventure stories.
- 044022750X (pbk.)
Edition: 1st Laurel-Leaf ed.
Publisher, Date: New York : Dell Laurel-Leaf, 1998, c1991.
Description: 130, 10 p. : map ; 18 cm.
- Publisher, pagination and printing dates may vary.
- "Laurel-Leaf Books."
LCCN: 90049294Link to PAC