The war that saved my life
A young disabled girl and her brother are evacuated from London to the English countryside during World War II, where they find life to be much sweeter away from their abusive mother.
16 available of 21 items
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Great Britain -- History -- George VI, 1936-1952 -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Evacuation of civilians -- Fiction.
Description: 316 pages ; 22 cmLink to PAC