Island of the Blue Dolphins
Left alone on a beautiful but isolated island off the coast of California, a young Indian girl spends eighteen years, not only merely surviving through her enormous courage and self-reliance, but also finding a measure of happiness in her solitary life.
143 available of 148 items
- Indians of North America -- Juvenile fiction.
- Islands -- Juvenile fiction.
- Nicolenõ Indians -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wilderness survival -- Juvenile fiction.
- 9780606107242 (library bdg.) (Turtleback Books)
- 9780547328614 (pbk.) (HMH)
- 0440940001 (mass pbk.) (Laurel-leaf)
- 0440753120 (mass pbk.) (Yearling)
- 0440439884 (pbk.)
- 0435121081 (hc.) (Heinemann)
- 0395536804 (hc.) (HMH)
- 0395069629 (hc.) (HMH)
Publisher, Date: New York : Dell, c1960.
Description: 184 p.
Target Audience Note: 009-012.
- Publisher, pagination and printing dates vary.
- "A Yearling book."
- Sequel: Zia.
- Newbery Award winner, 1961.
LCCN: 90035331Link to PAC