Anne of Green Gables
Anne, an eleven-year-old orphan, is sent by mistake to live with a lonely, middle-aged brother and sister on a Prince Edward Island farm and proceeds to make an indelible impression on everyone around her.
190 available of 235 items
- Anne of Green Gables
- Anne of Green Gables ; 1.
- Montgomery, L. M. (Lucy Maud), 1874-1942. Anne of Green Gables books
- Montgomery, L. M. (Lucy Maud), 1874-1942. Anne of Green Gables books ; 1.
- Canada -- History -- 1867-1914 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Country life -- Prince Edward Island -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Orphans -- Juvenile fiction.
- Prince Edward Island -- History -- 20th century -- Juvenile fiction.
- Shirley, Anne (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
Genre: Children's stories.
- 9780770422059 (pbk.)
- 0770422055 (pbk.)
Description: 392 pages ; 20 cm.
- Publisher, pagination and printing dates may vary.
- Originally published: L.C. Page & Co., 1908.
- Mrs. Rachel Lynde is surprised
- Matthew Cuthbert is surprised
- Marilla Cuthbert is surprised
- Morning at Green Gables
- Anne's history
- Marilla makes up her mind
- Anne says her prayers
- Anne's bringing up is begun
- Mrs. Rachel Lynde is properly horrified
- Anne's apology
- Anne's impressions of Sunday school
- Solemn vow and promise
- Delights of anticipation
- Anne's confession
- Tempest in the school teapot
- Diana is invited to tea with tragic results
- New interest in life
- Anne to the rescue
- Concert, a catastrophe, and a confession
- Good imagination gone wrong
- New departure in flavorings
- Anne is invited out to tea
- Anne comes to grief in an affair of honor
- Miss stacy and her pupils get up a concert
- Matthew insists on puffed sleeves
- Story club is formed
- Vanity and vexation of spirit
- Unfortunate lily maid
- Epoch in Anne's life
- Queen's class is organized
- Where the brook and river meet
- Pass list is out
- Hotel concert
- Queen's girl
- Winter at Queen's
- Glory and the dream
- Reaper whose name is death
- Bend in the road.