George's marvellous medicine
Phizzwhizzing new cover look and branding for the World's NUMBER ONE Storyteller! George Kranky's Grandma is a miserable grouch. George really hates that horrid old witchy woman. One Saturday morning, George is in charge of giving Grandma her medicine. So-ho! Ah-ha! Ho-hum! George knows exactly what to do. A magic medicine it will be. One that will either cure her completely ... or blow off the top of her head. WARNING: Do not try to make George's Marvellous Medicine yourselves at home. It could be dangerous. Ages 7+
34 available of 38 items
- Grandmothers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction.
- Medicine, Magic, mystic, and spagiric -- Juvenile fiction.
Other Authors: Blake, Quentin, illustrator.
- 0141301112 (pbk.)
Description: 81 pages : colour illustrations ; 27 cm
- Originally published: 1981.
- Illustrations copyright 2011.