After a plane crash, thirteen-year-old Brian spends fifty-four days in the wilderness, learning to survive initially with only the aid of a hatchet given him by his mother, and learning also to survive his parents' divorce.
244 available of 289 items
- Airplane crash survival -- Juvenile fiction.
- Canada -- Juvenile fiction.
- Children of divorced parents -- Juvenile fiction.
- Survival -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wilderness areas -- Canada -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wilderness survival -- Juvenile fiction.
Genre: Children's stories.
Description: 195 pages ; 22 cm.
- "A Richard Jackson book."
- Newbery Honor Book, 1988