Director Howard Brookner died of AIDS in NYC in 1989 while in post-production on his breakthrough Hollywood movie. His body of work has been buried for 30 years in William Burroughs' bunker until his nephew Aaron unearths his uncle's story and the memory of everything he was.
0 available of 2 items
- Brookner, Howard.
- Gay motion picture producers and directors -- Biography.
- Motion picture producers and directors -- Biography.
- Brookner, Aaron, screenwriter, film director, on-screen participant.
- Giorno, John, on-screen participant.
- Jarmusch, Jim, 1953- on-screen participant.
- Pinball London (Firm), production company.
- 1 videodisc (96 minutes) : sound, colour with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby digital
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: E.
- Title from container.
- Aaron Brookner, John Giorno, Jim Jarmusch.
- DVD-R ; Dolby digital.
- For private home use only.
- In English; with optional English subtitles for the deaf and hearing impaired (SDH).
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.