It didn't take long for New Yorker Martha (Diane Keaton) to second-guess her decision once she uprooted for a retirement community in the Deep South. Encouraged to come up with an activity to her liking, she hit on the cheerleading ambitions she had to table as a girl--and sets about recruiting an impromptu and improbable pep squad from her bemused fellow residents.
1 available of 18 items
- Cheerleaders -- Fiction.
- Female friendship -- Fiction.
- Older women -- Conduct of life -- Fiction.
- Retirement communities -- Fiction.
- Boe, Alisha, 1997- actor.
- French, Patricia, 1954- actor.
- Grier, Pam, 1949- actor.
- Hayes, Zara, film director, screenwriter.
- Keaton, Diane, actor.
- Maldonado, David, actor.
- McGill, Bruce, 1950- actor.
- Perlman, Rhea, actor.
- Somerville, Phyllis, actor.
- Sutton, Carol, actor.
- Tahan, Charlie, actor.
- Universal Studios Home Entertainment (Firm), film distributor.
- Weaver, Jacki, 1947- actor.
- Weston, Celia, 1951- actor.
- 1 videodisc (91 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, Dolby digital 5.1, 2.0 DVS
- video file Blu-ray video region A
Target Audience Note:
- Canadian Home Video Rating: PG.
- MPAA rating: PG-13.
- Title from container.
- Pam Grier, Diane Keaton, Jacki Weaver, Charlie Tahan, Rhea Perlman, Bruce Mcgill, Alisha Boe, Celia Weston, Patricia French, Phyllis Somerville, David Maldonado, Carol Sutton.
- Blu-ray disc (requires Blu-ray player for playback) ; anamorphic widescreen format (1.85:1 aspect ratio) ; DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, Dolby digital 5.1, 2.0 DVS.
- For private home use only.
- In English with English and Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Described video for the blind and visually impaired.