The walking dead. The complete 9th season
In Rick Grimes' final season, the survivors find that ruling is harder than conquering. As they try to build a new world, the survivors encounter a terrifying new threat and everything they thought they knew about survival in this post-apocalyptic world will be challenged.
1 available of 13 items
- Kirkman, Robert. Walking dead -- Television adaptations.
- Sheriffs -- Fiction.
- Viruses -- Fiction.
- Zombies -- Fiction.
- American Movie Classics Company, production company, broadcaster.
- Cohan, Lauren, 1982- actor.
- Darabont, Frank, creator.
- Gurira, Danai, actor.
- Lincoln, Andrew, 1973- actor.
- Lions Gate Entertainment (Firm), publisher.
- Morgan, Jeffrey Dean, 1966- actor.
- Reedus, Norman, 1969- actor.
- television adaptation of (work): Kirkman, Robert. Walking dead.
- 5 videodiscs (751 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1, 2.0
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: 18A.
- Walking dead. The complete ninth season
- Walking dead. Season 9
- Walking dead. Season nine
- Walking dead (Television program) [DVD].
- Title from container.
- Based on the comic books by Robert Kirkman.
- Originally broadcast on television by AMC in 2018-2019.
- Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Danai Gurira, Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1, 2.0.
- For private home use only.
- English, French and Spanish audio tracks and subtitles.
- Subtitled in English for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Disc 1. A New Beginning
- The Bridge
- Warning Signs
- The Obliged.
- Disc 2. What Comes After
- Who Are You Now?
- Disc 3. Evolution
- Disc 4. Bounty
- Disc 5. Scars
- The Calm Before
- The Storm.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 56247Link to PAC