Jurassic Park : a novel
Bioengineers clone 15 species of dinosaurs and establish an island preserve where tourists can view the large reptiles; chaos ensues when a rival genetics firm attempts to steal frozen dinosaur embryos, and it's up to two kids, a safari guide and a paleontologist to set things right. PW called this, "A scary, creepy, mesmerizing technothriller with teeth."
25 available of 41 items
- Amusement parks -- Fiction.
- Dinosaurs -- Fiction.
- Genetic engineering -- Fiction.
- Imaginary histories -- Fiction.
Genre: Adventure stories.
- 9780345538987 (mass pbk.) (Random House)
- 0345538986 (mass pbk.) (Random House)
Publisher, Date: New York : Knopf, 1990.
Description: xi, 399 p. : ill.
Notes: Various publishers.
LCCN: 90052960Link to PAC