Lost in the barrens
Awasin, a Cree Indian boy, and Jamie, a Canadian orphan living with his uncle, the trapper Angus Macnair, are enchanted by the magic of the great Arctic wastes. They set out on an adventure that proves longer and more dangerous than they could have imagined. Drawing on his knowledge of the ways of the wilderness and the implacable northern elements, Farley Mowat has created a memorable tale of daring and adventure.
126 available of 153 items
- Canada, Northern -- Fiction.
- Cree Indians -- Juvenile fiction.
- Northwest, Canadian -- Juvenile fiction.
- Orphans -- Juvenile fiction.
- Survival -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wilderness survival -- Juvenile fiction.
Publisher, Date: Toronto : Emblem, 2009, c1956.
Description: 204 pages ; 21 cm.
- Publisher, pagination and printing dates may vary.