When a drought tests the commitment of a mail-order bride from Maine to her new home on the prairie, her step-children hope they will be able to remain a family.
36 available of 37 items
- Droughts -- Juvenile fiction.
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Prairies -- Juvenile fiction.
- Stepmothers -- Juvenile fiction.
- 0060233338 (lib. bdg.)
Edition: 1st ed.
Publisher, Date: New York : HarperCollins, c1994.
Description: 86 p.
- Publisher, pagination and printing dates may vary.
- Sequel to: Sarah, plain and tall.
LCCN: 93033211Link to PAC