One came home
In 1871 Wisconsin, thirteen-year-old Georgia sets out to find her sister Agatha, presumed dead when remains are found wearing the dress she was last seen in, and before the end of the year gains fame as a sharpshooter and foiler of counterfeiters.
10 available of 10 items
- Counterfeits and counterfeiting -- Juvenile fiction.
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Wisconsin -- Juvenile fiction.
- Missing persons -- Juvenile fiction.
- Shooters of firearms -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wisconsin -- History -- 19th century -- Juvenile fiction.
- 9780375969256 (library binding)
- 9780375869259 (trade)
Edition: 1st ed.
Publisher, Date: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, c2013.
Description: 257 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher, pagination and printing dates may vary.
- "A Borzoi Book"--T.p. verso.
- Includes bibliographic references space (p. 255-256)
LCCN: 2011037095Link to PAC